Thinking about a summer in nature?
Are you looking for a work travel opportunity where you can live and work in some of the most beautiful places in Canada?
We are a team of dynamic and diverse hospitality professionals and world travelers and we are looking for adventurers to join our team !
We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and
- supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are ideal
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to
- organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!